Thursday, December 16, 2010

Do you love what you do?

One of the questions I get asked the most is " I like to take pictures but Im not very good at it. What can I do to be better? ". The answer is be yourself!

Lots of times Im out taking pictures and I think will this sell? Will people enjoy this? The answer is yes! If I like it and more then that if I love it people will too!

There are tons of photos that I have that people arent crazy about... For that matter Im not crazy about them myself so it kinda figures. There are some that Im crazy about that some people dont really care for but the people who do are nuts about them too!

Months ago I had a gallery show that I was going to do and in trying to decide what to bring I chose one of my favorite pieces. Its a kind of abstract flower water picture! Its very soothing and comforting to me. What I found is that Im one of the only people that likes it. But what I was told is that even though the people didnt like that one they love my style and this said to them that I am comfortable with my own style and going against the norm! This is the truth 100% I want to be me and show who I am and what I love!

Do what you love and of course whats right and you cant go wrong!
( For the record I love all of the photos displayed here. )

No comments:

Post a Comment